A significant improvement in the recording of oven processes has been made with the temp-gard.This measurement system stores the analog signals of temperature probes in digital form. A measurement module accompanies the object on its way through the oven without needing a trailing cable. The recording module is protected by a thermal barrier made of stainless steel with absolutely temperature safe insulation.
The digital data is transferred to a computer for further processing.Each measurement is saved as a file.
The temp-gard system controls the curing process and immediately evaluates the results. Within a few minutes all important information is available on the screen and can be printed out:
- The measurement points of the object
- Date and time of the measurement
- Name of the operator and identification of the oven
- Temperatures in °F or °C
- 4-color graphic of the entire measurement curve with display of temperature and time
- Light weight, compact and most ergonomic design
Thermal characteristics suitable for all coatings:
at 100 °C, 8 hrs
at 200 °C, 2.5 hrs
at 250 °C, 2 hrs
255 x 215 x 135 mm
- Stainless steel housing
temp-chart pro Software
temp-chart pro offers various parameters for analysis and documentation of the temperature profile - anything is possible.
- Temperature profile graph with upper/lower limits
- Organizers with sensor names and locations for easy measurement setup
- Process optimization with Cure Index and Cure Chart
- Predefined QC Procedures for standardized analysis of curing conditions, oven parameters and Pass/Fail conditions
- Database for professional documentation and easy access
- Merge of measurements for long term trend comparison